How to Customize, Print, Cut, and Fold the Gospel Tract
1. Make a backup copy of the file before proceeding.
2. Find the two lines of red “X’s” (shown below). These two lines are present in two different places on sheet 1 of the file.
3. Replace the red X’s with name and contact info.
Be careful not to add or remove rows. Adding or removing rows will cause
the tract to print out improperly.
4. Print on 8-1/2 x 11 paper, in color, portrait orientation, and double-sided (flipping on long edge).
5. If the following message appears, select “yes”
6. Cut the sheet in half as shown below.
7. Fold each of the two tracts as shown below.
Recent PostsSee All
One of the most successful tactics of Satan is to convince man that he will be accepted by God if he just does the best he can to keep God’s commandments. But God never gave His commandments for this
There are many notable men in the Scriptures - men who have great attributes and who have done great things. We’ll talk about one of those men today. Who was he? He was the leader of the entire army o
How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman? Job 25:4 Although the book of Genesis tells us of the earliest events of history, there is strong evidence to su